High Cell Proliferation
Anti-CD3 activated lymphocytes from peripheral blood (T cells) are cultured for 5 days to measure cell proliferation.
Comparison of ALyS™505N and ALyS™705
Anti-CD3 activated lymphocytes (T-cells) cultured in ALyS™705 and ALyS™505N showed similar cell proliferation.
Anti-CD3 activated lymphocytes (T-cells) cultured in ALyS™705 demonstrated similar proliferation rates to those cultured in ALyS™505N. The addition of 1% human serum boosted cell proliferation in both mediums. With 1% human serum supplementation, ALyS™705 showed higher proliferation than ALyS™505N.
Both media were supplemented with IL-2 at 700IU/mL on day 0. The concentration of IL-2 was reduced to 175IU/mL when medium was added on days 2, 3, and 4. There was no medium refreshment on days 5 and 6
|1020P10/1020C10||ALyS505N-0||IL-2 free||1L||Bottle/Culture Bag||4°C|
|10217P10/10217C10||ALyS505N-175||IL-2 concentration 175lU/mL (Expansion)||1L||Bottle/Culture Bag||4°C|
|1027P10||ALyS505N-7||IL-2 concentration 700lU/mL (Activation)||1L||Bottle||4°C|
|10210P10||ALyS505N-10||IL-2 concentration 1,000lU/mL (Activation)||1L||Bottle||4°C|
- Manufactured by: Cell Science and Technology Institute
- Cat#: 1027P10
- Size: 1L (Bottle)
- Cat#: 10210P10
- Size: 1L (Bottle)
- Li, W. et al. Effect of IL-18 on Expansion of γδ T Cells Stimulated by Zoledronate and IL-2. Journal of Immunotherapy 33, 287–296 (2010). DOI: 10.1097/CJI.0b013e3181c80ffa
- Koyama, I. et al. A Clinical Trial With Adoptive Transfer of Ex Vivo-induced, Donor-specific Immune-regulatory Cells in Kidney Transplantation—A Second Report. Transplantation 104, (2020). DOI: 10.1097/TP.0000000000003149
- Kimura, H., Matsui, Y., Ishikawa, A., Nakajima, T. & Iizasa, T. Randomized controlled phase III trial of adjuvant chemoimmunotherapy with activated cytotoxic T cells and dendritic cells from regional lymph nodes of patients with lung cancer. Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy 67, 1231–1238 (2018) DOI: 10.1007/s00262-018-2180-6
- Futami, M. et al. The novel multi-cytokine inhibitor TO-207 specifically inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokine secretion in monocytes without affecting the killing ability of CAR T cells. PLOS ONE 15, e0231896 (2020) DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0231896
- 1.Tomida, A. et al. Inhibition of MEK pathway enhances the antitumor efficacy of chimeric antigen receptor T cells against neuroblastoma. Cancer Sci 112, 4026–4036 (2021) DOI: 10.1111/cas.15074.
- Mie, K., Shimada, T., Akiyoshi, H., Hayashi, A. & Ohashi, F. Change in peripheral blood lymphocyte count in dogs following adoptive immunotherapy using lymphokine-activated T killer cells combined with palliative tumor resection. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology 177, 58–63 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.vetimm.2016.06.007.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES