iMatrix-332 is a recombinant human Laminin 332-E8 fragments protein expressed by CHO-S cell. Laminin 332 is composed of α3β2γ2 chain, which is known to bind to integrin α3β1 and α6β4. It is essential for cells in the epithelial basement membranes, lining the surfaces of the body such as the skin, hair follicles, oral cavity, gastrointestinal and urinary tracts, lungs, and different glands.
iMatrix-332 can be used as cell culture matrix for various cell types including ES/iPS cells.
- Dilute the solution with sterile PBS (-). Coat dishes with 0.5 ug/cm². Add 2 mL of diluted iMatrix-332 solution to the well. The optimal coating concentration depends on cell lines from 0.1 to 1.5 ug/cm². (For example, when you use 6-well plate (9.6 cm²/well), add 9.6 ul of iMatrix-332 (4.8 ug) in 1.99 ml of PBS(-).)
- Incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C, 3 hours at room temperature, or over-night at 4 °C.
- Remove remaining fluid from the coated surface. No rinse is needed.
- Immediately plate the cells at desired density.
Notes: Don’t allow the plate to dry. Briefly spin down all liquid in the tube before use. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Product size: 1050ug (175ug x6pcs), 350ug (175ug x2pcs), Sample (175ug x1)
- Format: Liquid Solution
- Concentration: 175ug/vial @ 0.5mg/mL (± 10%))
- Solvent: 20mM Phosphate Buffer, 500mM NaCl
- Storage temperature: 2-15 °C
- Shelve life: 2 yrs from manufacturing date.
- Manufactured by: Nippi, Inc.
References & Literature
- Shibata, S. et al. Cell-Type-Specific Adhesiveness and Proliferation Propensity on Laminin Isoforms Enable Purification of iPSC-Derived Corneal Epithelium. Stem Cell Reports 14, 663–676 (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2020.02.008.
- Skowron-Kandzia, K. et al. Gene Expression in Amnion-Derived Cells Cultured on Recombinant Laminin 332—A Preliminary Study. Frontiers in Medicine 8, (2021). doi: 10.3389/fmed.2021.719899
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES