iMatrix-111 is a highly purified recombinant human Laminin 111-E8 fragment expressed by CHO-S cell. Laminin 111 is known to be present in the liver and binds to integrin α7X2β1 and α6β1. Laminin 111 is essential for the formation of the three embryonic germ layers by pluripotent cells in the inner cell mass.
iMatrix-111 can be used as cell culture matrix for various cell types including ES/iPS cells.
- Dilute the solution with sterile PBS (-). Coat dishes with 0.5 ug/cm². Add 2 mL of diluted iMatrix-111 solution to the well. The optimal coating concentration depends on cell lines from 0.1 to 1.5 ug/cm². (For example, when you use 6-well plate (9.6 cm²/well), add 9.6 ul of iMatrix-111 (4.8 ug) in 1.99 ml of PBS(-).)
- Incubate for 1 hour at 37 °C, 3 hours at room temperature, or over-night at 4 °C.
- Remove remaining fluid from the coated surface. No rinse is needed.
- Immediately plate the cells at desired density.
Notes: Don’t allow the plate to dry. Briefly spin down all liquid in the tube before use. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Product size: 1050ug (175ug x6pcs), 350ug (175ug x2pcs), Sample (175ug x1)
- Format: Liquid Solution
- Concentration: 175ug/vial @ 0.5mg/mL (± 10%))
- Solvent: 20mM Phosphate Buffer, 250mM NaCl
- Storage temperature: 2-15 °C
- Shelve life: 2 years from the date of manufacture
- Manufactured by: Nippi, Inc.
References & Literature
- Takayama, K. et al. Generation of safe and therapeutically effective human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived hepatocyte-like cells for regenerative medicine. Hepatol Commun. 2017 Oct 12;1(10):1058-1069. doi: 10.1002/hep4.1111
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES