CELIXSYS™ Service Details
Step 1: Obtain details of customer’s needs and work out the requirements.
Step 2: Provide quote, contractual agreement and estimated production schedule.
Step 1: Immunization
a. Receive Antigen from Customer.
- 2mg (minimum) with 80% or higher purity
- Concentration of at least 0.5mg/ml
- Buffer must have a low enough toxicity that it can be administered to mice (e.g. PBS).
- SDS-PAGE data (recommended but not required)
b. Immunization of mice
- 3 mice will undergo standard immunization protocol.
- Immunization will be done 5-6 times to obtain quality antibodies.
- Detailed data will be provided to customer.
c. Customer approval
- Customer selects which mouse to use for cell fusion.
Step 2: Cell Fusion & Primary Screening (CELIXSYS™)
a. Cell Fusion
- Final immunization for selected mouse.
b. Primary Screening using CELIXSYS™
- Roughly 3-5 clones can be obtained through screening, and the data of these clones will be provided.
c. Customer Review and Selection
- Customer selects their desired clone. Upon request, we can provide data for the supernatant culture of each clone.
Step 3: Hybridoma
- Create Hybridoma for the clones selected by customer.
- Upon completion of Hybridoma, data is sent to customer for approval.
Step 4: Culture and purification
- Culture selected Hybridoma and purify antibody with protein G.
1. 2mg of monoclonal antibody of each clone selected (PBS buffer). Maximum of 5 clones
2. Any leftover antigen.
3. Data Analysis of each process.
4. Data Sheet for each antibody.
5. Production report (summary).
6. Hybridoma (Additional cost may apply)
3. Optional Service - Preparation of Antigen
If you would like us to furnish the antigen on your behalf, there are 2 ways in which we can accomplish this.
1. Recombinant Escherichia Coli.
Customer Provides: Antigen information
Service Provided: Gene Cloning, Plasmid expression, Antigen Production
Customer Provides: cDNA
Service Provided: Plasmid Expression & Antigen Production
Customer Provides: Plasmid Expression
Service Provided: Antigen Production
2. Custom Peptide Synthesis
What’s all the fuss about CELIXSYS™?
A patent-pending innovation by our partner company, Bio Matrix Research, Inc. (BMR), CELIXSYS™ is a novel monoclonal antibody screening method (Immunoprecipitation equivalent system) that keeps antigen conformation intact and epitopes free from steric hindrance.
By overcoming the drawbacks attributed to conventional solid-phase based screening methods (such as antigen coated ELISA, dot blot or western blot) CELIXSYS™ enables us to obtain superior monoclonal antibodies suitable for various applications such as high sensitivity sandwich ELISA, immunochromatography or antibody array systems, as well as immunoprecipitation and western blot.
CELIXSYS™ makes it possible to develop advantageous monoclonal antibodies that have eluded the reach of conventional methods to date. Moving forward, the application area of this new technology will continue to expand from basic research and clinical diagnostic reagents to exploration of antibody drugs and beyond.